Thursday, July 12, 2007

All Down!

First it was my girl, next was my son, then it spread to my mother-in-law and then my wife got it too. Everyone was down...

The cough and running nose virus is all around. And the bug got my family members too. I actually planned to go to Malaysia for the business on Wednesday morning. But I changed my mind and decided to stay back to look after them. Because they are the reason why I am building this business... of course, I will choose to stay by them at this moment. Moreover, there is no boss around to demand my attendance in the office and no limit to the leave I can take now.

Woah.... I know that it is never easy being a full-time mom looking after two kids but I didn't know it could be this tiring. One minute my girl wants to pull herself to stand, the next minute, she wants to grab the TV remote control on the table. While I was busy catching up on my girl, my boy zooming around the house on the scooter bike. By the end of the first day, I was exhausted. Still it feels good being able to spend time with my two active kids and let my wife rest.

Despite the fact that I didn't do much for the business these 4 days, my business is still growing. That is the beauty of this business. I am really thankful for this.

No comments:

 
Google