Thursday, March 19, 2009

Preparation for Jiaheng's 6th birthday

Jiaheng is turning 6 years old on 12 April 2009.

Can't believe that I have been a mum for 6 years. It was just a tiny body that I held in my arms 6 years ago. And now, he is getting a bit too long for me to cradle in my arms. :) Still, I love to hug him like a baby... cos he is still a little baby in mommy's eyes.

Since this is the last year that Jiaheng will be celebrating birthday in his school, I wanted to give him something special to remember by. Next year, he will be in Primary One, and I figure that it is no longer possible to go to school to celebrate birthdays.

While browsing the internet, I came across the brilliant idea to come up with a personalised goodie bag for his friends at school. Something that is special cos it is made by Mommy.

After 2 nights of hard work, this is the result...































Really can't wait to see his expression when he sees it. :)


------- posted by Mommy

No comments:

 
Google