Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jiaheng's Newest Goals

Jiaheng sets many goals for himself.

He has a goal for his Mental-Arithmetic. It is 1st May 2011, I am a 1 Dan-Level student.

His newest goal as of 9:57pm, 13 June 2010, is as follows:
=============================

This is my goal.

I want to play golf at the age of 8. And I want to be a PRO when I am age 10. When I am a PRO, I will like to go to 3 places.

The first place is St. Andrews, Scotland. The second place is Augusta National, USA, which has the famous Amen Corner. The Amen corner consist of three of the hardest holes on the course. The third place is Pebble Beach, USA, where Tiger Woods won the record breaking of 15 shots!

=============================

By the way, he got inspired after reading a book on Golfing which he borrowed from the library. Well, Kai Hock and I don't play golf. So we got to rely on his uncle to do that for us. hmm... I hope my bro will get the hint. :)

-------------posted by Mommy

No comments:

 
Google