Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Secret Formulation :)

Since my wife has shared how the vitamin C 'saved the day' for our children, I also like to share our secret formulation to fight cough and cold.

Whenever, I sensed that cough or cold symptoms are building up, I will pop in 2 tablets of PolyC (vitamin C) and 2 tablets of Proflavanol (grapeseed extract, super duper antioxidant). I will do it twice a day. Believe it or not, most times, with this formulation, I can easily ward off an up and rising cough or cold.

If 'sway sway', cannot suppress the cough or cold, it will go off in a shorter period as compared to previously. Really, my wife and I are totally sold on this formulation. No need to see doctor and get ourselves so drowsy from the cough/cold medication.

Try it yourself ...

No comments:

 
Google