Sunday, May 02, 2010

I will go wherever you go

I love holding Jiaheng's hand. He likes it too. Sometimes, he likes my hand to fully engulf his hand. Sometimes, he likes to interlock our fingers.

That day, while holding his hand, I observed that it has grown much bigger. The fingers have grown longer. The palm has grown fuller. Upon comparing his hand with mine, I made a comment saying that his hand used to be so tiny in mine. Now, it is nearly going to be as big as mine.

Then he commented... "Yar mummy, now you hold my hand. When I grow up, my hand will be bigger than yours and it will be my turn to hold your hand and bring you around. Where do you want to go next time?"

I replied, "I will go wherever you go, Jiaheng."

And not expecting this reply... "Mummy, then you must be prepared to take lots of bus. I will bring you to many places on my bus".

Oh yes, my boy wants to be a bus captain when he grows up. So, we can "travel the world" on his bus :)

No comments:

 
Google