Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sanoviv - A Place I Long to Visit

Sanoviv is a breathtakingly beautiful and serene health retreat located on the Baha Coast, 1 hour south from San Diego Airport, Mexico.

Sanoviv is not only a place for treatment of dieases but also a haven for Detoxification and Regeneration. The Detoxification and Regeneration program is designed to Jump Start you to health and wellness. It is the perfect anti-aging program. The program begins with an exclusive series of diagnostic tests after which you will begin an intensive, cleansing, detoxification and regeneration regimen.

It is my dream to visit Sanoviv and to undergo the Detoxification and Regeneration program as I am fully aware that I can truly enjoy life with a healthy body and mind. I am even more determined to visit Sanoviv for myself and my loved ones after reading an article by one of the USANA associates.


"Dear USANA Family,

We adopted two children from Romania in the spring of 1991. As it turned out, our daughter had a significant health problem. One of our friends, (who happened to be a USANA Associate at the time), suggested we look into a diagnostic and treatment center located in Mexico by the name of Sanoviv. When my wife Sigrid first approached me about the idea, I was skeptical to say the least. But after she explained that the center was world class, I was interested in learning more. My main concern however, was that we would not be able to afford the cost of sending our daughter there to get treatment.


USANA.com
My resourceful wife assured me that she and her friends had this covered and that they planned to hold a garage sale to raise money. They also planned on bringing out a representative from the center to speak at a fundraiser. I was doubtful that this was an effective way of raising money, but agreed that they could use my truck to transport the garage sale items.

When the day of the garage sale approached, I was gently reminded of my commitment and drove down to one of the USANA Associate’s homes to load up the items. It ended up taking several trips to transport all of the sale items to a store that had been donated for the purpose of the garage sale.

When we arrived at the store, I almost choked up by the tears welling in my eyes. There were people all over the store placing out items, setting up tables, polishing up the sale items, and placing prices on them. I was dumbstruck and asked Sigrid who all of these people were and why on earth were they doing all of this work for our daughter? She replied to me that they were USANA Associates and that they wanted to help out once they had heard about our situation. They wanted to help us send our daughter to Sanoviv.

I thought to myself, what kind of company is this? How could a company inspire its Associates to be so caring and compassionate? I had never heard of such a company. Surely, they must expect to get something back. It was only much later that I learned that this simply wasn't true. Sigrid and I are now USANA Associates and we have no hesitation in helping others. We know now that this company can help people achieve healthy and happy lives.

I know that many people have come into USANA for either the products or the business opportunity and sometimes they join USANA for both. But for us, it was neither. It was for the people that make up the company and continually work to carry the dream of true health forward.

Our special thanks to Shirley Husband, Therese Swettenham, Roger Ball, Judy Richardson, and a host of others who helped get our daughter to Sanoviv and showed us that there is a company that still inspires compassion.

USANA ROCKS!!

Sincerely,

Archie & Sigrid McNab, Directors
British Columbia, Canada
"

Check out http://www.sanoviv.com for more information on Sanoviv.

No comments:

 
Google