Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Run for Silver

It was the most exhausting yet most satisfying run I have ever had.

Woah ... don't get me wrong... I am not refering to those type of run like jogging. It was a run for rank advancement for my business. It was a run that was planned for two weeks. I am very fortunate to have a whole group of team mates behind me in my run.

I am coming to three years in my business. The initial two years was pretty lull. I was working on it bit by bit daily however, there was still the draining job to take away my attention. It was only after I became full time that gave me the freedom to fully pursue my business.

During my run, I focused on the result.... I did not just focus on the process. That makes the journey easier. And everything is worth it when I got attained the rank advancement of Silver Director.

It was really an adrenaline pumping week... right to the last minute before I confirmed the Silver. But hey... you know what... it was FUN.

I am excited and pumped ... and I am ready for more.

1 comment:

babyvinz said...

Congrats to you! Keep up the good job Good Papa & Husband!

 
Google