Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Passport Photos

*Flash* Oppss... Head slanted
*Flash* Hmmm... Eyes not looking at the lens
*Flash* *Flash* Eyes closed!

At this rate, I really wonder when can we get the passports done for our 2 precious ones?

Jiaheng asked me when can he go take the aeroplane? Everytime I go to Malaysia, ( and I always travel on coach) Jiaheng will say that he will go to the airport to fetch me. Guess, he is really looking forward to taking a plane.

We finally decided to go for a trip to Macau-Hong Kong this coming December. Boy! was he thrilled. He will tell his baby sister to sleep and dream about going to Macau. Look who's talking, and who's dreaming?

Well this is the first overseas family trip for us and definitely many more will come. Ultimately, my dream is to bring Jiaheng and Yixuan to Disneyland in USA for one whole month. Over there, they can shake hands with all the characters. :)

P.S. By the time, I finished this post, only Yixuan's photo is ready.

No comments:

 
Google