Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Brother-Sister Love

Jiaheng was not very cooperative today. He kept saying "No" to things I proposed or requested him to do.

I was hoping to quickly bath him and then put Yixuan to bed so that my mum can go home earlier today to rest. Throughout the 5 minutes bathing process, Jiaheng already said quite a few "No"s. Hmmm... one of those days.

When I asked him to come over to the bed so that I could dress him, he did so so so slowly. I could not contain my anger and I flared up at him. Yixuan was with my mum in the living room. According to the witness (my mum), Yixuan was very upset and teared when she heard me scolding Jiaheng.

When Jiaheng started crying in the room, Yixuan also burst into tears in the living room. I carried her over and brought her to the room while I continued to discipline Jiaheng. So can you imagine, the stereo symphony of cries and wails surrounding me?

Normally, when Yixuan fell down or was cranky, she will calm down when I nurse her. But at this moment, even that fails. She only stopped when Jiaheng stopped crying.

I guess she really love her brother very much. We all agreed after witnessing what happened today.

We hope that they will continue loving, looking after and depending on each other as they grow.
=======================
Posted by Mommy

No comments:

 
Google