Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A Healthier Child

Jiaheng has been on USANIMALS, a children's multi-vitamins since he was 15 months old. I still remember he put up both his thumbs when he first tasted USANIMALS. *Yummy*

USANIMALS has a berry taste, so slightly sour. Unlike the other multi-vitamins I have seen with artificial sweeteners, USANIMALS is only flavoured with natural fruits.

So far, Mommy and I are happy with what USANIMALS has done for our boy. We have seen quite a few benefits of putting Jiaheng on USANIMALS so far.

We find that Jiaheng's immune system is better with the multi-vitamins. I won't say that he doesn't fall sick * which child doesn't fall sick leh? * but what we noticed is that he recovers faster even when he is sick.

Also, something very important for Mommy... Jiaheng's height! Both Mommy and I are of average height. I am 1.7 m and Mommy is 1.55 m * but of course, she will say she's ard 1.59m * But very often, we hear people comment that Jiaheng is very tall for his age. He is past 1.1 m at 4 years old.

By chance, one of Jiaheng's classmate started taking USANIMALS after hearing my mum say that Jiaheng takes it. 2 weeks later, the classmate's mum told me that her son's eczema has greatly improved. The boy has not complained of itch for a week now. Boy! how happy we were to help someone else in their health.

2 comments:

babyvinz said...

I also wanted to supplement my gal but she didn't take to USANIMALS the last time. Too sour for her taste.

Quek Kai Hock said...

It is always a struggle between 'better tasting' food (filled with artificial sweeteners & additives etc) and healthier food but with less attractive taste.

We are lucky and glad that Jiaheng took to the taste when we first let him try.

What some parents do is that they crush the tablet and put it into the child's porridge or milk etc.

If you are keen to let your gal try USANIMALS again... let SY know... she can pass you a few from Jiaheng's bottle. :)

 
Google