Thursday, July 10, 2008

Luckily, you marry Papa

I really don't know what sparked off this thought in Jiaheng's mind.

On the trip to Grandma's place for dinner, Jiaheng made an interesting comment. "Mommy you know, Papa is such a good manager" * Har ! Eh, but your Papa is not a manager leh *

"Why do you say so, Jiaheng?"
"Because Papa can manage so many things so well" * At the back of my mind, I can already picture Kai Hock's smug look when I tell him this *

"Luckily, you marry Papa. If not, Jiaheng won't have such a good Papa and Yixuan won't have such a good Mommy."

I felt like crying when I heard those words. Our son appreciates us and is proud of us! Isn't that what we as parents hope for?

They are the reason why we are working hard. We want the best for them. We want to groom them. We love them. We want to be their role model. But we also want them to feel proud of us isn't it?

While still feeling touched, at the back of my mind, I can see Kai Hock's smug face again. :P

------ posted by Mommy

No comments:

 
Google