Sunday, September 30, 2007

Shake my hand

It really makes me wonder what is going on in a child's mind at times. They can think of the funniest things.

Today while I was lying next to Jiaheng in bed, he asked me to shake his hand. "Mommy, can you shake my hand?" I reached out my hand to him and he took it.

"Mommy, I pass my power back to you ok?" "Jiaheng, what power?" I asked. "Mommy, you gave me the power to read, now I want to give it back to you, so that you can pass it to Yixuan and then to the 3rd baby, the 4th and the 5th."

I am tickled by what he said and at the same time feel happy at his generosity. Woah! 3rd baby, 4th and even the 5th! Thanks but no thanks my boy. I am very happy and contented with my 1st and 2nd baby... and not to mention the biggest baby of you all... your Papa of course! Haha

Guess I will just stick to that... at least for the next few years. Mommy wants to reserve my time to grow up with the 2 of you.

Up till now, Mommy has not regretted giving up my job to stay home with you and Yixuan. To some, they may view it as a sacrifice. To me, I view it as a blessing and a gift to be able to do so. Nothing beats the bond we created.

=================
posted by Mommy

No comments:

 
Google