Friday, November 02, 2007

Abstract Art

Our boy has been attending art class at the Asian Civilisation Museum for a few months now. When my wife told me about the art class, I was keen to give it a go.

Both my wife and I are more of the analytical and mathematical type, we can hardly express ourselves well by drawing. I really envy those people who can just draw off their impressions... I can never do that.

So when we were invited by the organiser to the art exhibition at the museum, I really don't know what to expect.

We were extremely pleased with what we saw.










Although I must admit that we don't really know what his art piece is supposed to portray. :P So we just say it is a nice piece of art... Abstract Art... hehehe

2 comments:

babyvinz said...

Very nice indeed. Do keep me posted if u know of such activities in future!

Quek Kai Hock said...

Sure we can keep you posted. The classes are on-going and you can join anytime of the year. They are starting a new class in January but I heard from Tse Wern that you are going to Utah for a while.

Anyway, just let us know if you are keen upon your return

 
Google