Thursday, November 12, 2009

Graduated!

My son has graduated!.... errr.... from K2 only lah. But there is graduation gown, motar cap, fanfare, scroll etc. Like the real thing right?

Let me count... still have to wait another 18 years for the real thing leh... never mind, just take it as the preview. :P




















The school had a graduation cum concert. The theme of the Concert is "Wonderfully Made" this year. Really must give credit to his teacher, Tr Iris for putting in so much effort in coming up with this dance item, Adam & Eve. Really not easy. There is choreographing, rehearsing and coaching the kids to come up with such a magnificent performance. I see already very 感动.

No wonder, my Jiaheng a.k.a. Adam kept asking me "Mommy, do you know what is love?" while he was preparing for the concert. Now I know why.



-- posted by Mommy

No comments:

 
Google