Thursday, December 06, 2007

Our Macau Trip

A few days ago, one of my friends text chat me and asked why Kai Hock and I have not been updating our blog these few weeks.

Then I realised that it has been really quite some time since we wrote in our blog. And the "force" behind that? None other than our dear Jiaheng and our upcoming Macau trip.

You see... Jiaheng is now on school holidays. So, I have to find all sorts of things to entertain him and he can't do without Mommy when he is practicing his abacus. The whole day is just dedicated to the 2 kids. By the time, they are asleep, I got to quickly catch up with some work. And then, it's time for bed.

These few days, I have been burning some midnight oil to plan for our upcoming trip to Macau. We will be there for 5 days n 4 nights. Really look forward to our Macau trip with my parents, Kai Hock, Jiaheng and Yixuan.

Kai Hock made an interesting comment... He said, "Some people actually spent more time planning for an overseas trip than planning for their life!"

Sad to say, that is kindof true... When you ask someone what his dream is and what is his plan to achieve it? Perhaps, not everyone can give you a clear answer.

I am glad we know what we want in life and we are working together to achieve that goal. ;)

-------- posted by Mommy

No comments:

 
Google